Life is tough, it always wants to break you. So, in order to keep moving forward we need motivation and inspiration. Here are few powerful inspirational quotes about life and struggles.
21. It’s OK to feel doubtful and unsure of yourself. When these feelings come over you, recognize and accept them without any negative self-judgment. Let them pass through you as if they are a breeze. Then, help that breeze become one of optimizing and confidence.
22. The ability to learn, unlearn and relearn, and to change yourself along the way, is one of the most important lifelong skills.
23. You will never be criticized by someone who is doing more than you. You will only be criticized by someone who is doing less.
24. Scars are nothing more than stories written on your body. They don’t make you look ugly. They show you came a long way and prove that you have the strength and courage to continue the journey.
25. “Nothing great is created suddenly, any more than a bunch of grapes or a fig. If you tell me that you desire a fig, I answer you that there must be time. Let it first blossom, then bear fruit, then ripen.” – Epictetus
26. Appreciate what gives you that first chance, learn from every opportunity and never close a door that one day you may need to open again. Success comes with growth, staying humble, hard work and sacrifice. If it was easy, everyone would do it.
27. Anything you want that is not against the laws of physics and math is possible.
28. Your commitment is what determines your potentiality.